• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can anyone comment on the Macanudo Vintage 1988

kro77

Hi everyone,

I was at my local shop, and the owner said he had something special I might try. He went over to the class humidor lifted up three boxes to reveal a box of Macanudo 1988 cigars. He told me that he plants various gems around the shop this way. Can anyone comment on these smokes, I think he was asking 15$ a stick, is this a good, fair, or bad price.

Thanks,

- K

I guess consensus is that they blow, now do all Macs blow? Or just these, I think i know the answer already?

K

Pretty much all. The Maduro's aren't bad, if you don't mind giving off the aroma of burning leather. :laugh:

Macs are what they like to sell in cigarette stores right along next to the Cohiba yellow bands. :rolleyes:

atuck said:
Macs are what they like to sell in cigarette stores right along next to the Cohiba yellow bands. :rolleyes:
[snapback]224967[/snapback]​

Ding!

Partagas on the other side?

I think $15 is a good price for the cigar from the shop, but these cigars definitely aren't worth that much. I got some vintage 93's for around $7 each. They were decent, but definitely not worth that much to me. If I were you, I'd search for some of those other gems he has hidden...

15 dollars is the going price for those vintage Macs. I think it would be stupid to buy them, but if you are looking for something very mild and want to waste 15 bucks, then go for it.

As far as the rest of the Mac line, if you want very mild that has great construction, then Mac is your ticket.

My old man smoked Macs for over 20 years. He loved the Prince Phillips. He tried a few Cubans and other brands, but he loved his Macs till the day he died, and thought they were the best cigars on the planet. It just goes to show, people should smoke what they like no matter who thinks the cigar is any good.

The only macs worth inhaling are the HYDE PARK MADUROS everything else pretty much sucks monkey ass!

Inhaling ??? ??? You be one BAAAAAAAAAD man.

alexgtp said:
The only macs worth inhaling......
[snapback]226229[/snapback]​

If el presidente says they taste like @ss then I guess the story is closed. However on a side note, is there any macanudo that is any good?

SamClemmons said:
Moki told me they taste like ass. I think he would know.

NA
[snapback]226250[/snapback]​

Hahaha!! :laugh: :laugh: