• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can anyone give me any info on cheaphumidors.com?

bigmac

I ordered two humidors from them a couple weeks ago and only have recieved one from them, used my cc to pay for them and the shipping. I ordered one for me and one for my business partner. Is there any way to get in contact with them, there is no phone number posted. Any info would be appreciated.Guess I should have come in here BEFORE i ordered and asked if they are reputable or had a bad reputation but too late now, I didnt even know this board existed then. TIA.

This may not help a great deal but there was a post about them, their customer service wasn't great, and it took quite a while for customers to get refunds, but I don't think anyone is totally taking up the bootie. Check the posts my fellow CPer, someone even said they had the phone number to the guy's desk who was in charge. Good luck and please post how your deal turns out.
Robert

Here's a number to Buylighters.com...same physical address, a "division of" Daves Humidors..aka CheapHumidors.

954-885-0530

Thanks horse but no it didnt he is gone to some cigar show and he has a answering machine on that line, but I tried :)

Prolly too late for this in terms of reassurance but I've ordered two humis from them and have gotten both without problems.

Have you tried emailing the company? I think there's more than one guy there. ???