• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can anyone ID these MonteCriso Cigars?

Ok... I think I found out what cigars are in the box and it's not the white label. Here's the info:

Wrapper: Connecticut
Binder: Dom Rep
Filler: Dom Rep
Mile to Medium body

Size: 4 3/4 x 50 box of 25.

MSRP $218.75

I'm going to post in the sale/trade forum to gauge interest in these...I may just open the box (to confirm that this info is correct) and then sell 4 fivers and keep 5 for myself.

I'm going to post in the sale/trade forum to gauge interest in these...I may just open the box (to confirm that this info is correct) and then sell 4 fivers and keep 5 for myself.

Take note of the sticky in the trading and selling forum:

* * * PLEASE READ * * *
These rules have been put in place to keep our members safe
Please do not discuss Cuban cigar related sources.
If you are posting a FOR SALE ad, you must be an active member of CigarPass, and have been a member for at least 3 months in good standing. If you post a FOR SALE ad and you are brand new to CigarPass, your ad will be deleted.
Do not use this forum as a platform to make money. All sales should be fair and not geared towards profiteering.
Do not auction items off. You must specify your price upfront.

You are better off trading or gifting these cigars that you received as a prize, then attempting to sell them for profit.

Take note of the sticky in the trading and selling forum:

* * * PLEASE READ * * *
These rules have been put in place to keep our members safe
Please do not discuss Cuban cigar related sources.
If you are posting a FOR SALE ad, you must be an active member of CigarPass, and have been a member for at least 3 months in good standing. If you post a FOR SALE ad and you are brand new to CigarPass, your ad will be deleted.
Do not use this forum as a platform to make money. All sales should be fair and not geared towards profiteering.
Do not auction items off. You must specify your price upfront.

Ha - it all makes sense...

What's been bothering me...aside from the little itch near...nevermind....

What's been bothering me about some sales is - they were prizes won.
Now - the person is being honest when he mentions that they are prizes won...however...is that considered 'making money' or 'profiteering'?

Time for a new thread!

<edit - this is not directly(well sort of) about you or this thread...it just a small revelation on my part>

Just my opinion... it seems a trade might be better form than a sale of cigars that were won or gifted.

mac