• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can somebody spare a piece of flat speaker wire?

ewibolo

Hey guys and gals, guys who want to be gals, and gals who.........nevermind.
I was just wondering If somebody could spare a piece of flat speaker wire. I need it to install a fan in my humidor.
If anyone was so kind as to send me a piece of flat speaker wire, I would be most grateful. I would cover the stamp!
Thanks,

ewibolo

edited: I don't need to install a fan in my humidor, but I lay awake at night thinking......do I need more circulation in my humidor?
what is the humidity at?, I need to equalize that humidity difference. So I just really want to add one to make myself feel better.

I was just wondering If somebody could spare a piece of flat speaker wire. I need it to install a fan in my humidor.
If anyone was so kind as to send me a piece of flat speaker wire, I would be most grateful. I would cover the stamp!
Thanks,

ewibolo

edited: I don't need to install a fan in my humidor, but I lay awake at night thinking......do I need more circulation in my humidor?
what is the humidity at?, I need to equalize that humidity difference. So I just really want to add one to make myself feel better.
If this keeps you up at night, you may want to seek help....

Thanks,

ewibolo

If this keeps you up at night, you may want to seek help....

:laugh: :laugh:

Ask Moki he has a bunch don't know if it is flat. He is just going to use it to tie trash bags shut when he moves his cigars out to the barn.

You guys are not very helpful! While I have no idea why a guy would want to put speakers in his humidor, must be one hell of a sound system if it needs a fan! I just finished wiring a stereo system and had a few inches of flat speaker wire left so I emailed it to him.

You guys are not very helpful! While I have no idea why a guy would want to put speakers in his humidor, must be one hell of a sound system if it needs a fan! I just finished wiring a stereo system and had a few inches of flat speaker wire left so I emailed it to him.

Do you have any round speaker wire left if so could you email it to me?

Jim

Do you have any round speaker wire left if so could you email it to me?

Jim

You can't email round speaker wire silly :)