• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can somebody spare a twisty tie for a garbage bag?

Uh Moki, I think Duct Tape is the answer you're looking for.

I'll trade you some for some empty boxes.

:laugh:

:blush:

I know we should not talk about sources but these people have always treated me great.
http://www99.shopping.com/xPO-World-Kitche...nkin_id-3070715

Tell them Bill sent you for a 2% discount

I don't like non-Japanese (NJ) twisty ties... I think the wire in Japan results in higher quality twisty ties.

If you find a source for Japanese twisty ties, I'd be in for a group buy. Maybe via TwistysofJapanos.com? Anyone interested?

You must have missed this Japanese invention:

Japanese Invent Non-metallic Twist ties

Article: Japanese Inventors Develop Non-Metallic Twist Tie

Article from:
US Fed News Service, Including US State News
Article date:
May 23, 2008 | Copyright informationCopyright © HT Media Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Provided by ProQuest LLC. (Hide copyright information)

ALEXANDRIA, Va., May 23 -- Masaaki Fukuyasu, Yoshinori Kotera, Norio Kashihara, and Tomoji Abe, all from Osaka, Japan, have developed a nonmetallic twist tie.

According to the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office: "The present invention provides a nonmetallic twist tie in which the function inherent to the twist tie is of course available and the twist tie is easily made into a shape of being wound in a bundle with no slipping down of the tie into gap, no torsion of the tie itself, no curl, no twining and tangling of ties and no loosening or disjoining from a reel whereby its drawing-out from the wound shape is able to be carried out smoothly."

I know we should not talk about sources but these people have always treated me great.

I don't like non-Japanese (NJ) twisty ties... I think the wire in Japan results in higher quality twisty ties.

If you find a source for Japanese twisty ties, I'd be in for a group buy. Maybe via TwistysofJapanos.com? Anyone interested?

Nippon Mining is world renowned for producing the purist given metals. The cost might be high, but you'll know that this wire will contain less impurities than any other wire on the planet. Maybe even in the universe!

Nippon Mining is world renowned for producing the purist given metals. The cost might be high, but you'll know that this wire will contain less impurities than any other wire on the planet. Maybe even in the universe!

...which is extremely important in a twist tie, IMHO.

Hey guys, I'm moving all of my cigars from my house to my barn, and I think the quickest way to do it would be to throw them all in a garbage bag and drag them down that way. Problem is, I don't have a twisty tie to keep the garbage bags shut.

Can anyone send me a twisty tie to tie my garbage bags shut? I'll cover the stamp!

EDIT: I stay up at night thinking about it, please help!

I was away when you posted this, so no fair. I'll drive up this weekend and move your cigars stick by stick so they don't get damaged in those nasty black bags!

I guess that solves your sleepness nights!

Hey guys, I'm moving all of my cigars from my house to my barn, and I think the quickest way to do it would be to throw them all in a garbage bag and drag them down that way. Problem is, I don't have a twisty tie to keep the garbage bags shut.

Can anyone send me a twisty tie to tie my garbage bags shut? I'll cover the stamp!

I was away when you posted this, so no fair. I'll drive up this weekend and move your cigars stick by stick so they don't get damaged in those nasty black bags!

Tony, that solves one problem, and creates another: where am I going to bury your body such that Kumba and Aya don't dig up the bones and run around with them in the yard?

Tony, that solves one problem, and creates another: where am I going to bury your body such that Kumba and Aya don't dig up the bones and run around with them in the yard?

LOL, dogs don't like old bones!