• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can't find Opus X?

Ironworker said:
Lee said:
Reminds me of the countless other assclowns that have graced us with their presence over the years...

SFG Scrotum
Purobrat Mooch
davey
tonydogs
etc.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]242656[/snapback]​

Don't forget that dumbass Excalibur. It took a whole 45 minutes to piss off the entire board and less than 1 day to get booted. I believe it was a CP record.

Rich
[snapback]243757[/snapback]​

Is that the guy's name? Didn't remember, but he was gone in just under 12 hours.

KayakinBoy said:
You guys see "The Weather Man" this weekend. Pretty funny!
[snapback]243751[/snapback]​

KB...you and your girlfriend see the worst movies ever...I just got back from seeing "A history of violence"...now there's a good movie.

SeanGAR said:
SamClemmons said:
Voicing your opinion is fine as long as you can take the heat your opinion may draw. Bashing other boards is frowned on here and I would have said something had I seen it.

Well I'd like to apologize to CP for my role in this and to CC in particular for dredging up an old pass. You have a nice board here with interesting people. Hopefully we'll get a chance to herf together some day.
[snapback]242931[/snapback]​

Ah, the pass had it's problems, no disputing that :laugh: We were able to work them out and it wound up okay :thumbs:

theorangeman said:
Don't mean to offend anyone, but imho, the midwest blows. I'll be out of here in a couple of years. I also don't give a rats a$$ how illinois or wisconsin did - I don't have any love for the big 10 ;) - my only concern today was watching my 'Cuse lose yet another damn game. We're off to our worst start in 23 yrs :angry2: Oh well, at least I got to enjoy a couple good cigars while watching our inept offense try to score. Come to think of it, a paraplegic would probably have an easier time scoring than our offense :laugh:
[snapback]243516[/snapback]​

If UCONN can beat Syracuse in football then............

:sign:

Hey, absolutely, kick us now while you can (don't blame anyone at all). What's worse than UConn is the fact that Rutgirls (I mean Rutgers) handled us easily. I still continue to support and watch every weekend though (even as painful as it is). With all the changes that we've gone through, I think Coach Rob will need a couple more years to turn things around (anyone that really knows our situation understands this). Has been painful though!

coventrycat86 said:
SIPPINSOMA RETURNS TO CIGAR BB'S

The guy who started this thread tried the same crap over on CigarSmokers:

Cigargod aka sippinsoma

Makes for good reading :laugh:
[snapback]267568[/snapback]​
you must have a damm radar or something...i give you a lot of credit Bill, keeping a look out and all...i didn't know NORAD had a secret base in CT. :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:

Cigargod aka sippinsoma

Uhhh, so this is how you get ahead? Taking CREDIT for my find about SIPPINSOMA on CSmokers skippy??? :sign:

Waaaaaaah, waaaaaah, you're so mean CC... :laugh:

Congrats to you on the coloring book gig though!

coloringbook2.jpg

Now why the hell did you drag me into this fiasco, Brian... Ya Focker!!! :angry2:

godfather said:
coventrycat86 said:

Cigargod aka sippinsoma

Uhhh, so this is how you get ahead? Taking CREDIT for my find about SIPPINSOMA on CSmokers skippy??? :sign:

Waaaaaaah, waaaaaah, you're so mean CC... :laugh:
[snapback]267649[/snapback]​

LOL!! Not at all godfather, I just figured this would make good reading for the CigarPass folks. :laugh:

However, just to clarify though it was GODFATHER though who did the dectective work and realized that these two (sippinsoma & cigargod) are indeed the same person. :thumbs: Great job godfather!!!

WOW, did we have some good old fashioned fun with this asshat. :thumbs:

moki said:
http://www.degiuliophoto.com/contact.html

That domain was found by his ad (since edited out on cigarsmokers) stating to E-MAIL HIM at jeff@degiuliophoto.com if anyone wanted his merchandise.

bfreebern said:
Never figured George to be Captain Feathersword.
[snapback]267651[/snapback]​

Another Wiggles fan!!!!
LOL :laugh: