• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can't find Opus X?

theorangeman said:
I understand where you're coming from ggiese, but I do agree with jobobob in that enough is enough. I followed (and added) to this thread from it's birth, but now it's just taking a trip through sewage. I believe that after 149 posts, the point has been made abundantly clear which is probably why there appears to be another subject that has emerged which has nothing to do with the original post that started this fun little trip.
[snapback]242883[/snapback]​

We have this here post, Orange, which leads me to believe you've said your piece and moved on. You don't want to justify it because YOU believe it's "ridiculous" to have to justify it. Why post it, then?

I offered a suggestion to you - you apparently don't like that suggestion. But you want me (and others) to stop posting this "trip though sewage". Why would that opinion be the prevailing opinion, Orange? You're going against what the site Admin has made clear as his policy - YOU don't want these "discussions" happening - yet you continue to call me on my posts.

It seems to me you're justifying your position to argue with me, but you want me not to argue... Pretty messed up if you ask me...

LMAO, you two sound like an old married couple.
Each trying to get in the last word. :laugh: :laugh:

junkman_56 said:
LMAO, you two sound like an old married couple.
Each trying to get in the last word. :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]243172[/snapback]​

Nope - I just hate when someone is that hypocritical... You say you don't want drama - then you do things to create drama - then you get mad because there is drama... My kids do that to me all the time and it's just plain messed up!!! :sign:

Edited for spelling - thankfully CC didn't see it... :whistling:

Yes, the leaves are beautiful....
Now if we can just get to the apologies we can move on.

Hey George, maybe if we do get married, this little squabble will make more sense to me :laugh:

How 'bout it? Wanna tie the knot? Pretty please!!

theorangeman said:
Hey George, maybe if we do get married, this little squabble will make more sense to me :laugh:

How 'bout it? Wanna tie the knot? Pretty please!!
[snapback]243198[/snapback]​

Only if you play the woman!!! Ya drama queen... :sign:

Ya know... The more I think about it, the worse this idea is... My wife KNOWS better than to argue with me... It took me YEARS to get her to that point... And now I gotta break in another one??? I don't THINK so... :angry:

Orangeman - you're gonna have to go it alone... Sorry - Ain't happenin' :sign:

ok George, if that will shut you up, no problem. However, that means you got to buy me a ring

OR

in spirit of this thread, an Opus will do :laugh:

Lee said:
Here's a thought....
Click me

:sign: :sign: :sign:
[snapback]243219[/snapback]​

Lee - here's a thought...
smiley38.gif

:p

ggiese said:
Ya know... The more I think about it, the worse this idea is... My wife KNOWS better than to argue with me...
[snapback]243220[/snapback]​

Grams wouldn't like that tone Gramps! :laugh: :sign:

I really couldn't resist

I seem to remember some guy, I recall his name was something like sippinsoma, had a good connection. I would recommend contacting this guy for prices and availability. :laugh:

theorangeman said:
I seem to remember some guy, I recall his name was something like sippinsoma, had a good connection. I would recommend contacting this guy for prices and availability. :laugh:
[snapback]243324[/snapback]​

You ARE worse than my kids.... :rolleyes:

Just doing my part :)

By the way, George, I haven't received my ring or Opus yet... it MUST be caught up in the mail.

theorangeman said:
Just doing my part :)

By the way, George, I haven't received my ring or Opus yet... it MUST be caught up in the mail.
[snapback]243451[/snapback]​

You must have missed this...

Ya know... The more I think about it, the worse this idea is... My wife KNOWS better than to argue with me... It took me YEARS to get her to that point... And now I gotta break in another one??? I don't THINK so... :angry:

Orangeman - you're gonna have to go it alone... Sorry - Ain't happenin' :sign:

BTW - how'd the Illini do against Wisconsin today... :whistling:

Don't mean to offend anyone, but imho, the midwest blows. I'll be out of here in a couple of years. I also don't give a rats a$$ how illinois or wisconsin did - I don't have any love for the big 10 ;) - my only concern today was watching my 'Cuse lose yet another damn game. We're off to our worst start in 23 yrs :angry2: Oh well, at least I got to enjoy a couple good cigars while watching our inept offense try to score. Come to think of it, a paraplegic would probably have an easier time scoring than our offense :laugh: