• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can't View CP on My Sprint Blackberry

Breedy

Busted
Thank you, Rod.

I'm not nearly as patient as you are. I'd contact Sprint and file a complaint against him. I'm sure issuing threats is against their TOS. If he wants to play games, let them begin in earnest.

On a side note, I was surfing CP from my Blackberry (Sprint Network) yesterday morning and it worked fine. Half way thru the day I started getting a 403 Forbidden Error

"You do not have permission to access/forums/index on this server."

"Additionally, a 404 Not found error was encountered while trying to use and ErrorDocument to handle the request"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cleared my cache, battery pulled, etc.. Every other website I try seems to work fine, I just can not access CP no matter what browser I chose.

Are the Two related? Any Ideas?

128951219722339950.jpg

I am still unable to access CP via my Blackberry on the Sprint Network, anyone else having similar
issues?

I am on ATT and can not view CP either on my BB Torch. It works sometimes and other times I get the exact same message.

I am on verizon no problems. Have a BB curve.

I believe the problem is probably isolated to Sprint Networks. I believe Rod said that he pretty much blanket blocked it due to the emails he was receiving from our Cuban friends.

If you're still having trouble with BB browser, I would recommend downloading bolt browser. You can view any website just like on your computer. It's free and I've been using it for years now. I have never had any major problems with it. boltbrowser.com

Back