• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO 65th anny

Backslide

RASCClicious
Thinking about getting some of these.. Are they any good? best price I have seen so far is $60.00 for a box of 10 Tondon (Tubo). Has anyone found a better price online?

65th Anniversary Cigar The CAO 65th Anniversary cigar is a limited edition item made in honor of founder Cano A. Ozgener's 65th Birthday. The cigar reflects Cano's personality in that it is rich, complex with hints of sweetness and is meant to leave a smile on one's face. The wrapper, binder and filler are all from various farms and specific regions of Nicaragua to compose this puro. Part of the proceeds from the sales of this cigar will be donated to cancer research. :love:

TONTON-open.jpg

Backslide420 said:
Thinking about getting some of these.. Are they any good? best price I have seen so far is $60.00 for a box of 10 Tondon (Tubo). Has anyone found a better price online?
I really, really enjoyed them. I've heard some people having draw issues with them, but I myself have never encountered them.

Here's my review: http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...ic=5235&hl=65th

...and here is SamGuss's review: http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...ic=2469&hl=65th

I did it... Picked up a box of Tonton's got it for 74.99 + Shipping. Haven't tried it one yet but will soooooooon..... They loook sooooo freaking yummy :p

These guys have them at $63.00 per 10 on the Tonton's, I have never purchased from them.

Cigar Werks

Hope that helps

Rnccen

$200 for a box of Short Stories? I paid $125 a few weeks ago and realized I got ripped off.

other1 said:
$200 for a box of Short Stories? I paid $125 a few weeks ago and realized I got ripped off.
$125 is not too bad for Short Stories. I think the cheapest I have seen is $113 shipped

That reminds me. I should pack some SS. I had a bunch before I bought the box.

That was one of the 1st places I looked into.... Called em and they were all sold out..... I tired about 8-10 different places before I could get the deal that I got.
It's still not toooo bad... lot cheaper then Thompsons hehehehehe they were asking 90.00 for that same box.... what a rip off.

http://www.superiorcigars.com/
^ got em here.

Backslide420 said:

Store Qnty Price Shipping Total PerCigar
ByTheBox.com
Tonton, 5 x 50, N 10 58.95 5.00 63.95 6.40
Rocky's
Ton Ton, 5 x 50, Natural 10 76.27 6.99 83.26 8.33
2GuysSmokeShop
Tonton, 5 x 50, Natural 10 80.99 5.99 86.98 8.70
2GuysSmokeShop
Tonton, 5 x 50, Natural 1 9.00 5.99 14.99 14.99

Here's a few comaprisons for you. ByTheBox.com seems to have the best prices. I have not purchased from them so I can't help you there. here are the prices on thier other sizes.

CAO Sixty-Fifth Anniversary

Cigars Size Wrap. Box Price
Tonton 5 x 50 N 10 $58.95
Moda 6 x 52 N 10 $78.95
Esen 7 x 54 N 10 $97.95

I purchased a box of each size,(from my local shop) going to keep them for a while to see what age does to these fine cigars.

I haven't bought from here but they do seem to have some good prices on some things, your CAO 65th is one of them.