• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO america

I have to say i was not impressed with the americana. I still think the italias are the best.

I just smoked one and it had a plug. I was extremely pissed and disappointed with CAO. My B&M is giving my money back, thankfully.

Mine is still resting in the humi, about 3 or 4 months into the sleep. I keep looking at it, thinking when the heck am I gonna fire it up?

Well maybe one day soon.

Tim

Mine is still resting in the humi, about 3 or 4 months into the sleep. I keep looking at it, thinking when the heck am I gonna fire it up?

Well maybe one day soon.

Tim

Tim,

Do yourself a favor and wait until you have a ton of time to enjoy it. The Americas are quickly becoming one of my favorite smokes, but the ring gauge + size, require LOTS of time. Also, one thing to note - you wont enjoy any of the Americas if you are on a short ring gauge kick. Save it for a time when you're okay with a bigger gauge. Let us know how you enjoy it, whenever you get around to smoking it. :thumbs:

Well maybe one day soon.

Tim

Tim,

Do yourself a favor and wait until you have a ton of time to enjoy it. The Americas are quickly becoming one of my favorite smokes, but the ring gauge + size, require LOTS of time. Also, one thing to note - you wont enjoy any of the Americas if you are on a short ring gauge kick. Save it for a time when you're okay with a bigger gauge. Let us know how you enjoy it, whenever you get around to smoking it. :thumbs:

I am a fan of the chunky smokes, I love a good robusto, 50-54 and I am right at home.
I might burn it this weekend, then again, I might not....lol

Tim

I smoked four from the last RTDA and they were awesome, spicy, bold and flavorful. Bought a box when I returned and they were all flat save one.