• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Artistry of Champions

PuroEsq

The Member Formerly Known as "JAEwing"
Hey fellow BOTL I just saw this on CigarAuctioneer.com and thought I would share it with you. These sure look interesting and I have never seen them before. If you are interested be sure you notice that the auction ENDS TOMORROW!

LINKY CLICKY THINGY

I just wonder if they are any good or are just for show ???

I got one from my SS! I think it is the one on the far right. I have not smoked it yet, when I do I will do a review!

I too just got my hands on these over the holidays, part of the draw was the unique shapes. Just by coincidence I went to a local B&M and actually heard that these are the real deal, and are quite good. I too will probably attempt a review(my first CP cigar review)based on one of these.

I just read the Trumpets were scaled down from 137 ring to 96 ring!

I won't be able to afford them due to being laid off but I'm not sure I would enjoy the trumpets anyway. The figurados are interesting, though! :D

The Brazilla line tasted OK, but all I got from the Italia was a lot of flavorless smoke. That is just my opinion though.