• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Black

Backslide

RASCClicious
Seen them online but havent seen them in my local shop yet. Has anyone of ya all
tried them yet?
I really dig the Cao gold line. wanted to kown how this smoke was.
hombenny4_e0.gif

I've only had the Black Frontier so far. It needed some humi time but now has become a pretty good smoke.

I have one resting.

I had two. I lit the first one (out of a 68%RH humi where everything else is fine - it had been there about a month), and the wrapper almost instantly unravelled. It unravelled from the FOOT, not the HEAD, so it wasn't even a cutter mishap. I'm hoping the second will be better.

I never realized how much the wrapper adds to the taste till I tried to smoke that one binder only.

I have 2 Black Storm coming my way soon. I'll let you know what I think of them.

Ya Wascal I Found that CAO is my fav brand so far. Before that I really like the aged dunhills. Guys just remember that I haven't had much cigar experience so don't laugh at me. ;)

caobl.gif

The Blacks are pretty dang good I think. Just remember that they are way stronger then the golds. I picked up a couple in passes because I hadn't tried them yet. Then when my brother was down for the weekend I whiped them out on Sunday morning to go with our coffee. Man was that a wake up call! My brother did not enjoy his at all at that time of the morning. I liked mine, I just woke up way quicker then I had planned.

Very nice smoke, just don't let it suprise you. :thumbs: :D