• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Criollo Pampa

I fired up another Pampa last night after a great sushi dinner! The week of rest at 65% RH really made a difference on this cigar... what a great little smoke! The spice flavors were more pronounced and more strength was evident. The draw was firm but not hard and it produced tons of delicious smoke! These are getting better by the week!

If you run across these at your local shops it's a definite "must try" cigar!

Aloha,

Wade

:: takes a mental note, get better at mooching :: :sign:

Will be looking for one soon in a shop near me ;) In the meantime keep the reviews coming!

Sam

THANKYOU!!!!!
Wade

Nice package...going to try a Criollo in a couple days...just as soon as the settle in from the trip. :thumbs: :D :thumbs:

You're welcome Bruddah! Sorry I didn't have more time to put together a proper "Aloha-Pack" for you.... I just wanted to get those Criollos to you ASAP! Don't worry Bruddah... this was just an "appetizer"... bwahahahahahahaha!

Aloha,

Wade

damn, wade, there can't be enough stuff on that island to possibly send that many bombs, are you calling for reinforcements and supplies???? Keep it up, you're knockin em dead :D :sign:

So, I get back from Leesburg, VA where I was on business this last week and here is this bomb sitting in my living room unopened as of yet. A quick read finds out yep it's from bruddah wade.

Now bruddah wade - you know I love ya man, but though you granted my meager mooch attempt, though you sent me some mighty tasty looking cigars you failed to send me the object of your review. All I can say to this bruddah is it is war, retribution and revenge time. Coordinates of your bombing will be forthcoming.

Until then a humble thank you and a declaration of war :sign:

Sam

Bruddah Sam,

I am pretty sure that I sent you a CAO Criollo Pampa... it's the shorty wrapped in toilet paper! If I didn't please let me know as I must've screwed up... LMAO! If I forgot to include the Pampa please accept my apologies as I was rushing to get the box out to you! I hope you enjoy the 'gars Bruddah... whatever they are! LMAO!

Aloha,

Wade

*chuckles*

You sent me two tissue wrapped ones and I only peaked at one and it was the bigger of the two. However a declaration of war has still been made bro ;)

Only now it will be because you didn't just send the gar I was trying to mooch :sign:

Will have a conf. # for you on Monday bro - and btw - a very big thank you ;) now go crawl under your porch and hope my package doesn't do too much damage :sign: :sign: :sign:

Sam

Sam... Sam... Sam...

Oh well.. you do what you have to do but just remember... YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Aloha,

Wade

Great review! I've got a box of them coming next week and I can't wait to light into one of 'em.

WHOO!

:D