• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO CRIOLLO

Thanks for the review.
Just had one on Sunday. Enjoyed it very much. Nice mellow flavor.

So I went out and bought the CAO Criollo, thought I would give it a try. Its sitting in the humidor right now. I enjoy the MX2's, and especially like the Soprano's. The review was helpful and I am looking forward to smoking it. CAO is one of my favorite brands right now and I hope I won't be dissapointed :)

In General I hate Cao However, The crillo and soprano line are two of my favorites just smoked one saturday.

A guy at work just gave me one of these to try and give my opinion. I have become the resident "go to" guy for cigars since people found out how into them I am. I'll let it sit for a while and try it out. Sounds like it is in my flavor range and should enjoy it. Like most have said, I've had most of what CAO has to offer and I can't say I've had that "gotta have another" feeling. The Italia and the MX2 are the only ones that I would may consider buying.

Gotta had it to the marketing department, CAO is becoming as common as Macanudo is in the newbie or occassional smoker world!

I am a fan of most CAO's... and I had my first Criollo a week ago and I liked it! I also love the Cameroon and the Gold. Haven't tried the Sopronos.

However I didn't really like the Brazilia or the Italia too much, a bit too heavy for me I think.

hmmm.. I didn't enjoy this as much as some of the other CAO offerings. In fact, most CAO offerings are a hit and a miss for me.

I think I had a Cameroon that I enjoyed from them once, but that was it.