• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cao croillo

rharper

New to me.Has anyone had this.I didnt enjoy the first half,but it finished great.It finished med to full with a perfect burn. :p

Have had several :thumbs: I like them and will buy more. Have yet to try anything from CAO I didn't like. :love:

This cigar has been hit or miss for me. One cigar is excellent the next one is a dog rocket. Go figure. ???

Shadow said:
This cigar has been hit or miss for me. One cigar is excellent the next one is a dog rocket. Go figure. ???
I've noticed the same thing...

the couple of them i have tried did not do it for me. they had a weird metallic taste that made me want to put the cigar down. more for those that like them!

wouldestous said:
the couple of them i have tried did not do it for me. they had a weird metallic taste that made me want to put the cigar down. more for those that like them!
I noticed the metallic taste too... My dad liked them a lot though...

Had my first at THE BIG SMOKE last May in Chi town, I could smoke them all day long.

Hmmm sounds interesting will have to get me a couple to do a taste test for myself. Generally speaking I have enjoyed all their cigars :D

BenjieV :D

Had one a dese last November... and here is a direct quote from my review...

"Awful. Awful Awful Awful! I burned one of the robusto sized criollo's last night while walking the dogs and surveying the white wasteland that were once rolling Virginia hills. YUCK! It had a nasty metalic quality throughout the first half that overpowered any redeeming flavor this cigar may have offered. The second half is at the bottom of a hole, shaped like a boot, in a snowbank about a 1/2 mile west on rt. 719 in north western Virginia. Patuey."

"It wouldn't have been so bad had I not just mucked my way 100 yards through 3 feet of snow to get to the plowed road...AND that was the only stick I brought with me. Thank God someone gifted me that rocket instead of me spending actual cash for it."

NA

+1 on good smokes here, because I've had exactly one of them. CAO is good by me. Let the heavier ones rest for a while, they're still a bit rough. Really looking forward to getting some MX2's.

lucasbuck said:
I just want some of the nifty boxes they come in :D
the boxes are cool.

I like the small ones in the tissue wrapper. Have tried a few wwith one not too good, but otherwise, great!

CAO's seem overpriced to me.

There are a lot of other cigars in their price range that are much better IMHO.