• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Cubist ashtray

khari

I have been on the lookout for a deal on the CAO cubist ashtray. CI had it on their website for 49.99, but it was marked as backordered. Well, the website shows that it is back in stock. If anyone has an interest in this item, this is the cheapest I've been able to find it.

It's a cool looking ashtray....I just wish it said Don Pepin Garcia on the side :)

You know that is a kick ass ashtray...but I wish the company wasn't so sloppy GLUEING the CAO letters on all 4 sides....it really cheapened up a great looking ashtray.

If the letters come off that easily then Brickhouse, you're half way there. Just get some DPG decals and you're done!

I've been looking to get one of these for so long, just never got around to it. If anyone has one for trade, LMK. Or we could do a buy me this and I'll send you this trade.

I don't know who but, one of the B&M's was giving the cubist out with cigars. I'll check after work.

khari, I saw this ashtray at a local B&M in our area tonight. He had it @ $65 Not sure if you are still looking or not. Let me know if you want the info.

Lou

I always thought this ashtray was cooler then all gt out. Shame about the ridiculous price tag!

I got my ashtray yesterday. It looks very cool, and there are no stickers on the sides anymore.

I got mine a few days ago also. I've been waiting to snag one of these for a decent price. If anyone else is looking for it...Holts is having a package deal for this ashtray +more w/ a box purchase of the cao CX2 Beli.
Seems like a decent deal if you like that cigar.

Did those CAO lettering used to be stickers? or is it just a bad/cheap glue thing on the recessed lettering