• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Cubist Ashtray

puffstuff

Cao is offering me a deal on these but I have to buy a whole bunch of cigars to get it. So I need to see if there is enough interest in these to get 16 of them sold. The price would be $29.95 plus shipping which should be around $8 each as they weigh about 6 pounds.
Please post if your interested, the rep only has a couple of these deals to offer so it should be gone by today if we don't get it.

Al

Pretty sweet ashtray and I've been tempted before with getting one. However, being that I've only seen these online I'm wondering if the ashtray is deep enough to hold enough ash for 2-3 cigars without constanstly having to unload the ash. The reason I ask is that the pic looks like the ash section is kind of small, but that may just be due to the picture. Anyone actually use one... Al?

I've had mine for over a year and a half now. They are deep enough to hold ashes of at least 4 churchill size cigars with no problem. They are also very easy to clean.

Can you put me down for 2 of them - one for me and one as a gift for my brother's birthday

Hey, Al.

I'm in for two. I'll do three if you need to move an extra one.

Glad you're back safe and sound. :D

Did i send the pm to the wrong person? Oops :blush:

It is a Monday in my defense. :D

It looks like we have enough interest so I went ahead and got them. I'll post the list and openings left over in a few minutes.