• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Cubist Ashtray

According to posting order this is the list

Tone-ny (2)
Keysersoze
Sportdls
Brickhouse
Insight
Ckeller52
Badhangover
Ddepaola
Orangeman
JoeBiech
Blazedup
Zeebra
Ulster (2)
WhiteAshes is #16 sorry Kris I only have the one for you.

This is a one time deal so sorry guys to those who were late.
Stefan will be taking care of this from here so make sure to Pm or call if you are not sure we have your info, if you have ordered before please pm your name so Stef can look it up.
Wyatt, Kris, Mike Z, Nick, Phil, Dan D, Anthony I don't need anything from you guys unless something has changed.

Thanks guys,

Al
770-908-9388

So should I be PMing Al or should I sit tight and wait until my name gets processed and a PM is sent to me?

DAMN! Hey if anyone backs out or decides they don't want it after all let me know! This is what I get for having the power turned off all day yesterday...

Alright Gentlemen!
The Cubists are in and we are in the process of getting them ready for shipping today. Thanks again for your interest!
-Stef

Al thanks again, I'll let you know where the lucky two that I got end up :thumbs:

Received on the west coast today and it looks fantastic. It'll look even more fantastic when I bring it out onto the porch. Thank you very much for this. :thumbs:

Man, I've been looking for one of these at a reasonable price for quite some time. How did I miss this? :(