• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Dream Team Assortment?

pyro92

Deputy Pyro
Hey guys

I'm fairly new to cigar smoking and I'm thinking about ordering the CAO Dream Team assortment from CI.
It Includes:
2 - CAO Black Ltd. Bengal (6" x 50)
2 - CAO ’VR’ Moby (6" x 50)
2 - CAO Brazilia Gol! (5" x 56)
2 - CAO Italia Ciao (5" x 56)
2 - CAO Mx2 Robusto (5" x 52)

I like a mild to medium cigar that is smooth and on the sweeter side, nothing harsh. So that is what I am looking for, for right now.

I also enjoy flavored cigars and have been thinking about trying the CAO flavor assortment. So far I have had a few of the Drew Estate Java and Java Mint and have enjoyed them and am looking to expand my selection.

Thanks for any help!

There are some reviews floating around for those smokes on this site, I'd read them. The Brazilia, Italia and the Mx2 are all good smokes. I didn't care for the Black or the VR, personally. Give them a try though, you never know what your new favorite will be until you smoke it.

Oh, and the L'Anniversarie Cameroon is delicious.

There are some reviews floating around for those smokes on this site, I'd read them. The Brazilia, Italia and the Mx2 are all good smokes. I didn't care for the Black or the VR, personally. Give them a try though, you never know what your new favorite will be until you smoke it.

Oh, and the L'Anniversarie Cameroon is delicious.

+1

I've smoked through that sampler myself and the only one that didn't appeal to me was the VR, the CAO blacks I've gone through a couple of boxes before.

I read this post, then went and did other things and I had to come back and mention something. Being that you are newer to cigar smoking, please remember to keep your flavored cigars separate from your normal stuff. This will prevent the transfer of flavors to your "better" cigars. I keep mine in their own plastic bag just to prevent this. Sorry if you already knew this but I figured it was worth mentioning.