• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Event

mhn

For those of you in teh area:
______________________________________-

October 30 - Gaithersburg, MD - CAO Cigar Tasting at Davidus Cigars. Experience the cigars that will make you say, 'Cuban Shmooban' at Davidus Cigars, featuring the CAO Criollo (the #1 rated Nicaraguan cigar in the October 2003 issue of Cigar Aficionado). One-day only special deals, free cigars and door prizes. Meet CAO representative and cigar luminary, Michael 'Micky' Pegg, and enjoy some of the finest cigars in the world today. For more information, please call (301) 963-8400.

Well I went.

First of all this place is awesome. Huge walk-in humidor, then a club in the back with a bunch of leather seats and a big screen TV. lighters and cutters for everyone's use and even a fridge and microwave and putting green.

so anyway the cigar they were giving away was the CAO Eileens Dream. I will review it shortly. Nice cigar.

Very cool conversation and hang out spot. I may be frequenting this establishment more often!