• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Extreme Lancero

ParaGod

Semper Fi
I saw a couple of these at my local shop for about 9 dollars a stick, are these any good?

These are my favorite in the entire CAO Anniversary line! I wish i could score a few more. They really do burst with flavor!

Vic

Cigarprice.com lists the singles for a little over $7 each and a box for a little over $80. I don't have an account on cigarprice so i'm not sure who the vendor is. Maybe i can do some searching and find who it is.

Vic

I just traded a box of these from the initial release, plus a few other choice cigars, for a watch. I smoked a few from one of the other boxes I had and they OK at best. You do however have to take into account that I rarely smoke anything not from the "forbidden" island. LMAO! I don't think I have anymore left, but will take a look.

They were all the rave when they first came out...but until today I hadn't heard anyone speak of them for over a year. I use to love the Extreme line...but now I believe the Brazilia is the best CAO can do.JMO Smoke what you like...that's the point of it. :)

In my opinion CAO puts out several good lines and the Extreme is a pretty good cigar if you want something with just plain strength, but otherwise is just an average ok cigar. Not one I would turn down but wouldn't go out of my way to get.

If you like strong cigars, I would go with the Brazilla line. Very strong but with much more flavor.

Sam

Matt and Beast brought up a very good point; the initial release. I have no idea if the Lancero that i smoked was the initial release or not. That would play a big factor in whether or not they are worth buying anymore.
I've tried a few of the other sizes in the extreme line and they are smokable, but not great by any means. hmmmm

Vic