• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Italiano's

CAO ITALIA

CAO is just 26 days away from breaking new ground in the premium cigar world as we will unveil our revolutionary new line, CAO ITALIA , in Las Vegas on July 26!

Italy has been widely heralded as the producer of some of the world's finest wines and olive oils, however, it has been largely overlooked as a source of premium cigar tobacco - UNTIL NOW! Grown exclusively for CAO, the Italian Habano seed used for CAO ITALIA was originally brought to Italy from Cuba some 40+ years ago.

This seed is grown in the Benevento region of the southern portion of Italy, located between Rome and Naples. This Italian Habano tobacco lends an incredibly unique earthy-sweetness to the robust, full-bodied flavor profile of CAO ITALIA.

Hundreds of man-hours, endless blend combinations, and blind tastings will come to fruition at the 72nd Annual RTDA Convention in Las Vegas next month - don't miss your opportunity to experience the CAO ITALIA for yourself!

Wrapper: Habano seed grown in Honduras
Binder: Habano seed grown in Honduras
Filler: Italy / Nicaragua / Peru

Available in 3 shapes:

Ciao - 5" x 56
Gondola - 6 1/4" x 54 (torpedo)
Piazza - 6" x 60

I guess I can get rid of all my Parodis now that I can smoke a premium guinea stinker! ;)