• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Mx2

Glacies

Very good, they claim a double wrapper. I couldn't tell which one was sweet, but was a heavy sweet cigar. Seemed to be pretty oily, nice and tight, spicey choclate was what I picked up. Was drinking a cafe mocha with it though so either it intensified that, or made me beleive there was something that wasn't there.

Anyone else try it?

Your drink undoubtedly made it taste even better. Good that you found a nice pairing. Most folks here have tried that cigar, and the general consensus is that when this cigar was first introduced, it was fantastic. Now, it's awwwight. Know what I mean?

I had one about a year ago and I remember it being very smooth but with a strong spicy taste especially after the first few minutes. I smoked it right out of the cigar store almost. Seems like it would be a good one to hang out in the humi for a while.

Your drink undoubtedly made it taste even better. Good that you found a nice pairing. Most folks here have tried that cigar, and the general consensus is that when this cigar was first introduced, it was fantastic. Now, it's awwwight. Know what I mean?

Your saying that the cigars from their introduction years are great but fresh ones are mediocre correct? Not that the originals are getting worst with age? And when did these come out?

Les