• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO MX2!

cigah_smoka

Proud Padron slut!!
I went to my shop today and lucky me, we finally got in our shipment of MX2's (Of course on my day off!!) I picked up the Toro, and let me tell you that blend of six different tobaccos works well!! It had an awesome taste! Medium to Full bodied, but smooth and tasty. It has a connecticut broadleaf maduro wrapper, a spicy brazilian maduro binder, and the fillers are from Honduras, DR, Peru, and Nicaragua! It is sweet on the palate with a little spiciness and fruity. A great cigar! :love:

I just had my first of these. It was a Robusto. Beautiful dark cigar. Burn was a little uneven for about the first 1/3 but then evened out. Will definately enjoy the others that I have already picked up :)

I smoked my first Mx2 this evening. It was a Robusto that looked to be absolutely perfect in construction and was so dark I was literally drooling.

This cigar ended up being probably a bi stronger than I had thought it would be but I thought it was very smooth for the amount of strength it packs. It produced literally volumes of smoke but burned just a bit unevenly, I did smoke it straight out of the shop's humi though.

For $4.50 per stick I will certainly be buying box of these. Spending some extra time in my humi will almost certainly make them one of my favorites. If you like maduros, you're going to have to try these!!

I had one today, but I wasnt a huge fan. The draw was very tight on the Robusto I had, and it took a good deal of work to smoke it, and there were some burn problems for the first half :(. It tasted good once I finally got some smoke out of it, but it was to much work for me to describe the flavors.

I picked up a handful today. I hear they will be scarce later on....who knows for sure though. :D

A brother here was nice enough to pick me up a few of these. Thanks again. :thumbs: I tried the toro 2 days after I got them. Burn a bit lopsided in the first inch, straight after that. A very firm stick with bit of a firm draw. Stayed firm all the way to the nub. Good smoke volume with a very nutty flavor to me. I'll wait a bit and try one of the other sizes, but so far would love to have more.

I smoked the Toro on Tuesday and it was pretty good. I kept having mixed feelings while I was smoking it but in all fairness the previous two sticks were ISOM. The wrapper had a lot of oil and great flavor. I would say it was a medium to medium-full bodied cigar and was very smooth. The draw was a little tight :( which seems to be common in these sticks. I think they're a good stick especially for the price but I'm a little turned off by the draw problem.

The Toro and Robusto burn fine. The Torp does have a tight draw though, several people I've talked have had the same problem.

For a $5 stick, it's damn good imho! :D

My buddy bought me one for my disney trip but I have set it in the humi. I will let it rest a few weeks and then light that bad boy up. I have the torpedo. Great looking smoke. Supposed to be better than the partagas black according to my tobaco guy. Anyone hear ever use that ice pick looking device to make them burn good?? I know one guy that has this long thin drill bit that he bores them out with.

Triple_D said:
My buddy bought me one for my disney trip but I have set it in the humi. I will let it rest a few weeks and then light that bad boy up. I have the torpedo. Great looking smoke. Supposed to be better than the partagas black according to my tobaco guy. Anyone hear ever use that ice pick looking device to make them burn good?? I know one guy that has this long thin drill bit that he bores them out with.
they're called cigar pokers adn no I haven't had to use one yet, which is a good thing because I don't own one :p

Back