• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Mx3 Review

Petthefish

Ok I have been slack on doing reviews but this one goes out to my brother buzzed. This was one of the very last CAO cigars I need to smoke to make my goal of smoking them all and it was well worth the wait! Well onto the review!

3595916912_81fbda0a3b_m.jpg

Look: ok this cigar has a great oily looking wrapper with a few small veins but otherwise a great looking cigar. The foot is nicely packed. And the cigar was firm to the touch. And just from the looks made me feel it was going to be a great smoke!

3595108677_2a26556f77.jpg

1st Half: After toasting the foot and lighting up the first thing that hits you is a great maduro flavor I love so much. Very earthy chocolaty flavor with dark coffee undertones. The smoke was great thick creamy the kind that just covers your tongue. The ask was a light gray color and held very well.

3595916250_2edd5c6977.jpg

2nd half : The second half of the cigar the bitter chocolate flavors picked up the pace almost giving the smoke a sweetness to it. We are not talking infused here but a great flavor. But was nice and even. The cigar burned slow and stayed cool. Giving its full enjoyment all the way to the nub.

3595915976_9e6a2e8cfe.jpg

3595109347_eb71d00966.jpg

Conclusion: It is time to pick up more of these bad boys!! What a great smoke. Very similar to the Mx2 taste wise but just a bit bolder per say maybe stronger. But over all this was a excellent cigar. I have to say thanks to Buzzed without you brother this review would not have been possible! Till next time rp

Great Review! Glad you enjoyed it. Hopefully you can find more of them.