• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO MX3

I actually got this from a trade with another BOTL from CF. I talked to a CAO rep about these and was told that Drapers got them in one time for a CAO promotion and that was it. The rep said he couldn't sell any to me because they were not "officially" released to the public. If someone finds some...buy them all! Then let me know.. :D

Working on it :)

Edit: If anyone is interested I am working on two box splits. Robusto and Torpedo. PM me for details.

I must say I was blown away by this smoke. I like CAO and all but this bad boy was gooda! It tasted like a big chocolate bar and never got harsh. I will write a review and post some more pics later tonight. I wish I had more to smoke now...If this was in a blind taste test I bet some of the FOG's would never guess that it was from CAO!!!

I love the MX2 I love the Camacho Triple Maduro. I can't wait to snag one of these. I'm in awe.

-gianni-

Back