• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Old Ironsides

Kayak_Rat

I picked up a tin of this the other day and plan on firing up a bowl tonight. Anyone else sampled this blend? It is a rather strong latakia but should make a great evening smoke.

I was my cigar lounge yesterday and the pipe guy(well, one of 2 that hang out there) split a tin of that Old Ironsides. Very powerful,earthy and..Well, I couldnt put my finger on it. I will getting a pipe soon and pack a bowl of it to see how it smokes.

One of my favorite blends, but definitely not an everyday smoke. At least not for me. :rolleyes:

I picked up a new tin the other day, and it seems to me they've cut back the percentage of Latakia from the tin I bought last year. Still great, though! :thumbs:

I very much enjoyed this blend. As stated above, not something I could smoke day in and day out, but makes a great evening smoke. Great aroma, smooth burn, slight bite, and a great post-smoke taste. Gonna pick up another tin and add it to the collection.