• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Sampler

Nickc

Good afternoon everyone,

I haven't had much experience with CAO before, so I was wondering what the general consensus is on these cigars. Here is a list of a sampler I am looking into.

The CAO Box-Press Sampler includes 21 cigars:
3 - CAO America Box-Press (5.5" x 55)
3 - CAO Brazilia Box-Press (5.5" x 55)
3 - CAO Italia Box-Press (5.5" x 55)
3 - CAO L'Anniversaire Cameroon Box-Press (5.5" x 55)
3 - CAO L'Anniversaire Maduro Box-Press (5.5" x 55)
3 - CAO Mx2 Box-Press (5.5" x 55)
3 - CAO 'VR' Full Fathom Five (5.5" x 55)

Looking for everyone's 2 cents......

Thanks,

Nick

CAO's best lines are their box presses. I was thinking about grabbing this weekend deal from CI but I don't have any room. :laugh: I would say go for it.

I think I will pull the trigger on this sampler. I noticed that most of these sticks range in the 8 dollar range per stick, but that doesn't mean people enjoy them. Figured I would get some insight from some CP members first..

Thanks for your input.

Nick

P.S. I just missed it they sold out :(

I figured that would happen. Check this out, bought two of them and every stick has been awesome.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/proddisp.asp?item=SP-OHASST6&stext=cao

I might hold up on purchasing for a few. I just bought a box of Helix Maduros and a pack of Casa de Garcia for everyday smoking cigars, which have been surprisingly good. On top of that I have bought a range of cigars from Padron, Ashton, Punch, Arturo Fuente, and also have a newbie sampler coming from theorangeguy this week at some point. I am very new to all the different cigars so I am trying to find exactly what I will enjoy. All this should get me started and will put my 100 ct humi around 75% full or so.

Thanks so much for insight. I will be keeping my eyes open for great deals so I can get them while they are hot.

PM Jayro he loves CAO I think he has a few extra sticks that would like to share with you :laugh: :cool:

I would never ask for free smokes... Not my style.. LOL

Good afternoon everyone,

I haven't had much experience with CAO before, so I was wondering what the general consensus is on these cigars. Here is a list of a sampler I am looking into.

The CAO Box-Press Sampler includes 21 cigars:
3 - CAO America Box-Press (5.5" x 55)
3 - CAO Brazilia Box-Press (5.5" x 55)
3 - CAO Italia Box-Press (5.5" x 55)
3 - CAO L'Anniversaire Cameroon Box-Press (5.5" x 55)
3 - CAO L'Anniversaire Maduro Box-Press (5.5" x 55)
3 - CAO Mx2 Box-Press (5.5" x 55)
3 - CAO 'VR' Full Fathom Five (5.5" x 55)

Looking for everyone's 2 cents......

Thanks,

Nick

I'd consider buying that sampler myself if I had the spare cash and room in the humi for them. CAO cigars have been generally quite good for me. Even if you don't like them, you might be able to sell them if you qualify to post a sale (sorry, didn't see your join date before replying).

There's a couple in there that are duds IMO. Like the Italia!!!!! I can't STAND that thing!!! The VR kinda sucks too. And the America line is only good if you're really into coffee (which I'm not) if you ask me.
My .02
Chris

There's a couple in there that are duds IMO. Like the Italia!!!!! I can't STAND that thing!!! The VR kinda sucks too. And the America line is only good if you're really into coffee (which I'm not) if you ask me.
My .02
Chris

I 1/2 agree with this. The Italia isn't all that, but the VR is pretty good imho. Never had the america.

Here's my advice! I see you posting asking about these samplers.

Do the Newbie sampler one more time with a different FOG.

Then look in the Retailer's Section and learn about some of the cool vendor/members that hang out here.

Talk to the likes of NorcalMark, Uptown Isy, and Keystone_Raider to name just a few. Tell them what you like so far, and have them help you pick out a sampler based on that. Buy two or three of each cigar to give you a chance to make a solid decision if you like something or not.

These guys will take good care of you.

Here's my advice! I see you posting asking about these samplers.

Do the Newbie sampler one more time with a different FOG.

Then look in the Retailer's Section and learn about some of the cool vendor/members that hang out here.

Talk to the likes of NorcalMark, Uptown Isy, and Keystone_Raider to name just a few. Tell them what you like so far, and have them help you pick out a sampler based on that. Buy two or three of each cigar to give you a chance to make a solid decision if you like something or not.

These guys will take good care of you.

Cannot go wrong with this suggestion at all. NST is awesome and all of the retailers mentioned are friendly and top notch BOTL. :thumbs: