• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Soprano

atb_search.gif

I take it that no one has tried this NEW CAO cigar the HBO series Soprano as of yet...I checked the search and found nothing on this cigar...

Sorry Tbagz to post such a stupid question and having someone helpin out....Tbagz your the greatest.....

I tried the CAO Sapranos..... not a bad cigar but IMO expensive... $13.00 for the smallest size... box is pretty cool. Looks like the trunk of a Cadillac and appears to be lined with what looks like leather.....

If you can get the cigar cheaper, it might be worth a try.... I just saw the smallest one for about $10.00.....

Will not be in my daily rotation for that price......

Well when I showed you the search button you should have used it instead of saying this.
Nrotik said:
I take it that no one has tried this NEW CAO cigar the HBO series Soprano as of yet...I checked the search and found nothing on this cigar...
[snapback]273011[/snapback]​

You probably wouldn't even have had to search it. Just go to page 2 or 3 of the forum.

The Boss (7x56 Torpedo)is a fantastic cigar. As for the other sizes The soldier (6x54 toro), and the associate (5x52 Rob) are definately smokeable, but don't waste your time on the others, get a boss you'll be pleasantly surprised. Starts off a litlle spicy but gives way after about five or six puffs to a heavy black cherry taste, finish is incredible and long. Definately give this smoke a try. As for price here in Atlanta it's running at $10.95, $12.95, $14.95.

I have had the soldier and accosiate so far, and they are a good smoke.Builds with each inch to a long lasting finish. Quite pricy (HBO Royalties). I was talking to the northeast CAO rep last week and in may they are having the kicoff party for them in mid May at the Havana room In NYC. Trying to weasel an Invite.

a dear friend gave me a 'boss' for XMAS (along with a Criollo & Mx2) and they've just been napping in the humidor. now i'm really curious about how these cigars taste. i'll wirte a review when i 'fire' the boss.

Had the 5x50 one on Friday night. Very solid construction, razor sharp burn, the flavor was just great, one of the better CAO's I have smoked in awhile. I used to be hooked on CAO Mx2's, but could see myself smoking some of these....except for the damn price!

Smoked a soldier while watching the super bowel last nite I was pretty impressed by the construction but overall the big stick did not pack enough punch for me. The soldier was not worth the $$$ that I spent. :(