• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Sopranos LE humidor

What an amazing bump! Even though the OP hasn't posted in 2008 I am sure he will be back soon to take care of you ;)

Well i have to say that i love the Sopranos Edtion, and lately i have ben snatching up every one i can get my hands on around here, i have 3 b&m's i go to regularly and only one of them has any left (but i really don't like that guy) i purchased the last of the Tony edtion and i am actually on my way to go get the last two samplers from my favorite b&m that has been holding them for me for a week now. That humi you have is a dream of mine and i cant wait till we can find one.

Now I know who outbid me on eBay, the other day!
I need another 150 count humi, but it doesn't have to be
a Sopranos. But, I bid my limit.

Enjoy it!

Chemyst :cool:

Sorry it was a fellow brother of Cigar pass but all is fair in love and humidors :rolleyes:

I have been really looking for one because I love the design.

Hopefully it lives up to its reputation. I am sure there will be others.

What an amazing bump! Even though the OP hasn't posted in 2008 I am sure he will be back soon to take care of you ;)
uh huh... (didn't realize I hadn't psted all year...guess I don't have that much to say!) :whistling:

uh huh... (didn't realize I hadn't psted all year...guess I don't have that much to say!) :whistling:

Welcome back Bob!

I never did get those speakers you recommended....but I may be getting rid of the bike!

'68 Charger is staring me down!