• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO

blair

Howdy folks. Newbie here. Opinion: CAO - Brazilia or L'Anniversaire 1968-1998. Which is better?

blair

I like both, but I would have to give the nod to the Brazilias. Try the Pirahnas in the Brazilia line. :thumbs:

I like them both too! A lot - If that's your taste, I can suggest the Partagas Black Label. IMHO, they're in the running.

I have had the Brazillia and have not yet had the other. I was thinking of lighting it up tonight. I loved the Brazillia so if the other is nearly as good I'll be happy.

blair

I like them Both, If I had a gun to my head to choose, I would say go with the Brazzies. I think they ae more consistant. But they are a young line, I hope that as age of the brand goes on, they remain good. I think the Sancho Panza's Double Maddies were great whent hey 1st came out, a few runs later~ They are only about 50% as good (IMHO).

CAO is a good, even the foul ones are better than most brands.

I agree with most. The Brazillians are great. I received one in a trade a couple of weeks ago, and loved it. I have bought and smoked several more since then, and they have all been quite consistent.

Just my $0.02

ALostTexan

*whistles* tough question...

Since I smoke more stronger cigars than lighter ones, my first reaction would be to go with the Brazilla's - I personally perfer the Samba in that line.

However, the anniversaries are pretty good as well, if not as strong and actually I have a very smooth flavor. So it really comes down to this: do you want a spicy strong cigar or a smooth very flavorful one? If, it is the later, go with the Anny's if the previous, then definately go with the Brazillas.

Course if moeny isn't an option, don't put yourself through all of this and just get both! :thumbs:

Sam