• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cape Cod

brownnation

I'll be on Cape Cod through August 4th. Anyone interested in golf/cigars? I suppose golf doesn't have to be involved. Let me know.

Brown

Where and when are you thinking of playing?

Brian

I'm just playing it by ear. I'll play where and when anyone wants to. I'm on vacation so I'm 100% flexible for the next week and a half. Let me know if you're interested and have a preference on where you want to hit a few. I'm staying mid-cape and I've played a couple of nice courses here so I'd be glad to set up a tee time whenever, or I'd be happy to play anywhere else.

Eric

There's a nice course, short money in Sandwich which has excellent weekday rates called Sandwich Hollows on Wednsdays its like 30 something dollars with a cart, or Falmouth country club and Old Barnstable fairgrounds. Let me check my schudule in work and see if I can blow a day off of work.

Brian

Eric - where ar you mid cape?

We have a house in West Dennis.

While I wont be down, if I can help with any info; restaurants, golf (Dennis Pines and Dennis Highlands are pretty good courses) let me know.

Al

Eric - where ar you mid cape?

We have a house in West Dennis.

While I wont be down, if I can help with any info; restaurants, golf (Dennis Pines and Dennis Highlands are pretty good courses) let me know.

Al

Great! Thanks Al. I'm staying in Orleans. Let me know what you think.

Thanks again,

Eric

Just an update. I'm going to be golfing at the Captain's Course in Brewster late morning/early afternoon. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I'll let you know how it goes,

Eric