• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cape Town South Africa

I'm jealous. Any good surf spots down there? That might be a must-go surf destination for me in the distant future.

Great pics and thanks for sharing! Looks like you're having a hell of a time.

Those shots of Table Mountain remind of a fella lookin' to get rid of an empty glass Coke bottle.

Great pics and thanks for sharing! Looks like you're having a hell of a time.

Those shots of Table Mountain remind of a fella lookin' to get rid of an empty glass Coke bottle.
“Xi was beginning to think he would never find the end of the Earth. And one day, suddenly, there it was.”

:whistling:

I just saw this thread. Amazing, I had no idea South Africa looks like that. Looks like a resort town in the Bahama's! Very cool.

UNBELIEVABLE :whistling: :whistling:
Thanks for the pics B

Brian

South Africa sure looks a lot better then i thought, thanks for the pics Brian, right about now New Jersey sounds great compared to all the rain we're getting. Must be tough to come home. ;)

I just saw this thread. Amazing, I had no idea South Africa looks like that. Looks like a resort town in the Bahama's! Very cool.
Beautiful country for sure.

Cape Town is arguably the most picturesque city in the world. It lies between two oceans, the Atlantic (cold) and the Indian (warm).
Some days at Cape Point, where the oceans meet, you can see a line separating the two, this due to the warm and cold water.

JimiHendrix, South Africa has some of the best surfing in the world, it's a stop for the professional tour. Jeffreys Bay is one of,
if not the the longest breaks in the world, I can't remember the exact figure, I think it's about a 300 to 400 yards.

Brian