• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Caption Contest!

And the winners for "Most likely to get trampled first by the bulls at Pamplona" goes to...

Jon and Ron tied for first place in the annual "Ellen Degeneres" look alike competition.

Two entries:

1. We just aced our GED's.

2. I'm Darryl, this is my brother Darryl.

Good contest. Paul

"Seeing that nobody else is wearing a bandana around their neck, Joe uses his palm pilot to make sure they are at the right convention and realizes his brother has played a sick joke on him...NAMBLA does NOT stand for North American Male Bandana Lovers Association!"

"Seeing that nobody else is wearing a bandana around their neck, Joe uses his palm pilot to make sure they are at the right convention and realizes his brother has played a sick joke on him...NAMBLA does NOT stand for North American Male Bandana Lovers Association!"

Now thats funny!!!

Fish

"A turkey what?" "I told you, its called a turkey slap, you'll love it!"

Thanks for the contest.

lawrencemikeyspanishez7.jpg

...this photo was taken just seconds before two enormous cans of Milwaukee's Best Light smashed these fellas into oblivion.

Finally, after years of planning the Melissa Ethridge fan club gets to Spain in hopes the bull "takes them by the horns".

The last 2 remaining members of The International Nelson Fan Club, still going stong after all these years...

lawrencemikeyspanishez7.jpg

Reuters MONTPELIER, VERMONT- After the passing of the Equal Marriage Act, Terry Hollandaise and James van der Bildt prepare for their Brokeback Mountain themed wedding.

You guys made this one tough to decide. But we have a winner!

And the winner of this caption contest is.........

Uncle Boo!

The paparazzi finally caught the Olsen Twins without makeup.

Congrats!