• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Caption This Contest!

155359_127390697321495_100001516963435_174806_1924473_n.jpg

Realizing his new-found love could never bring him a beer, Charlie reluctantly bids her a fond farewell.

Charlie's search for the perfect woman is finally realized.

Now two of us are rock hard! :0

One more....

"Being a seasoned sculptor in the medium of powder infused super-glue didn't keep Charlie from the perils involved in the quick dry time. While giving his work some 'finishing touches' he became permanently affixed to his latest work of art. 7 grueling hours later, paramedics were able to separate him and most of his skin from the statue."

This is closed! I'll have my wife hopefully look this thread over this weekend and pick a winner sometime early next week.

This is funny. The first thing I thought of when I saw it was, "the black knights always triumph!" :laugh:

No, honey, I love your limestone thighs...

LOL! Congratulations! A man that every woman wants......Knows when to tell the truth and when to bend it a little! Although not quite sure I'd find this a compliment but it did make me laugh out loud so a fiver is coming your way ;0) hope you enjoy.

PS send John your addie so he can post your winnings, and Happy Christmas!

Thanks for the contest, Fields's! PM incoming...

:thumbs:

*no compliment, just an affirmation that 'I'm ok with what you are, dear
:laugh: