• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Car got broken into Friday...

Eh, so it goes. I see this ALL the time. Just the way it is right now. People have no respect anymore, and the "big bad economy" is giving some shady folks an excuse to get in touch with their bad sides.

Sorry to hear this. And I'll tell you from personal experience, CSI and all these damn crime scene shows have really educated the everyday burglar, so I'll bet a box of donuts that you won't find any fingerprints.

Eh, so it goes. I see this ALL the time. Just the way it is right now. People have no respect anymore, and the "big bad economy" is giving some shady folks an excuse to get in touch with their bad sides.

Sorry to hear this. And I'll tell you from personal experience, CSI and all these damn crime scene shows have really educated the everyday burglar, so I'll bet a box of donuts that you won't find any fingerprints.

I bet Abbey could and find DNA evidence to boot. Not to mention fiber from the perp's carpet.:rolleyes:

Doc.

I hate thieves also!
mad.gif

Sorry to hear about this Jeff, but be thankful they didn't take the whole car, find the registration to your address and open the garage door with the either the remote or "Homelink" buttons. It happens over here frequently.