• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cardenas Fuma Aromatico

jy0567

Mr.Young
Its a sunny yet cool day here in North Ga. so i decide to go with a smaller ring gage smoke. Digging through the humi i find this cigar. Armed with my cutter and the remote i head to the screened back deck to watch the Falcons and Broncos game. The pictures are not of thie highest quality. Only had my phone available to me to take the pictures.

This cigar came bandless and in cello. At first glance this cigar appears to be nicely constructed with a couple of noticable veins.

343418922.jpg

Keeping in mind that my palete is young i pick up what appears to be hints of cinnomen. I toast the foot and then torch it and were off.
First draw showed this cigar to be mild to taste but it produced tons and tons of smoke. All throughout the 1/3 im hit with tastes of a boquet of flowers.
343418961.jpg

343419026.jpg

2/3of the way through im hit with the taste of old leather as the cigar turns to more of a medium bodied smoke.I was not expecting this from this aromatico blend.

343419134.jpg

343419171.jpg

343419215.jpg

Final 3rd finished with a nice spicy pepper flavor. All in all this is a nice cigar for the price point of $1.95 per the Cardenas website.I have a couple of them left that im gonna let set for a while before i revisit

Nice Review they are a good smoke and you cant beat the price glad you enjoyed it rp