• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Caribbean vacation suggestions

Look into Nevis/St. Kitts, very secluded and not "touristy" at all. Nevis itself is smaller and not as busy as St. Kitts and also has a gorgeous forest in the heart of the island that is great to spend time in.

Punta cana Dominican Republic was my favorite Vacation ever, along with the beautiful weather there are beautiful ladies there as well. It was all inclusive and the drinks were good along with food. There is tones of things to do such as jet skiing atving if you like motor sports otherwise you can relax in your villa or on the beach which might be the softest white sand i ever sank my feet into, while looking at the beautiful blue water. Also check out nassau bahamas the atlantis also at the top of my list.

Here's another idea that I was looking at recently. Fly into Miami, rent a car then drive out to Key West. It's about a 3 hour drive and it's supposed to be really beautiful going from key to key surrounded by blue ocean.

Pros: Don't need to deal with passports/customs. It's way less expensive than everything else I looked at. It's one of those places in the US that everyone should get to or see at least once. Great beaches/parks/diving/snorkling/food/entertainment. Some local cigar rollers and of course one could always spend a half day in Miami checking out places like Padron etc.

Cons: No duty free liquor to bring home. Depending on when you're going it's a hurricane hazard. You will have to rent a car and drive a little.

Not an Island, but I went to Costa Rica for my honeymoon and absolutely loved it. It's one of the few places on earth where you can see lush tropical forests (with monkeys), active volcanoes, hot springs and nice beaches (Pacific and Atlantic) all in the same week.

Back