• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Carlito's Way Sampler from Holt's Cigar Co.

BobbyRitz

You're Fired, Daddy.
From Holt's website (www.holts.com):

This sampler is unbelievable! This could be the single most sensational sampler in the history of cigars! Not only is each cigar here fantastic, but also extremely rare. Let's put it this way…You have a better chance of finding Jimmy Hoffa than you do of finding these 5 marvelous cigars anywhere other than Holt's! The Arturo Fuente Añejo Special Release Cameroon Shark has never even been sold before! We anticipate a full-scale feeding frenzy. Here's the story behind this sampler… About a month ago, the Holt's Tasting Committee was lounging around Holt's headquarters smoking a boatload of cigars as usual. We had a couple minutes to spare, so we decided to design the ultimate 5-cigar sampler. We put in a call to our main man Carlos Fuente Jr. and bada bing bada boom - he made it happen! Carlito blended and manufactured each of these cigars and is a huge proponent of this 5-cigar selection. Now we're thinking… If Holt's is able to bring you something as outstanding as this sampler, why shop for cigars anyplace else? That's a darn good question. Enjoy while supplies last!

Includes:
1 Arturo Fuente Anejo Special Release Cameroon Shark (5.88 x 64)
1 Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work of Art Maduro (4.88 x 60)
1 Ashton Virgin Sun Grown Wizard (6 x 56)
1 Fuente Fuente Opus X Belicoso XXX (4.63 x 49)
1 Fuente Fuente Opus X Perfecxion X (6.25 x 48)

Sampler is $50 and only one per customer. I just placed my order. :)

Not only is each cigar here fantastic,
I'll agree with that!

but also extremely rare.
Can't say as I'd agree with that. The Sand Shark is truly a rare find, the rest are very attainable.

I agree with your assessment. Since I enjoy Fuente cigars and I'm building my collection, this sampler is a no-brainer since all of the sticks are quality.

Not only is each cigar here fantastic,
I'll agree with that!

but also extremely rare.
Can't say as I'd agree with that. The Sand Shark is truly a rare find, the rest are very attainable.

And I've yet to figure out what the point is for a "Sampler" of cigars that you cannot buy! What the hell kind of marketing is that? :angry:

"Great cigar that sand Shark, I want a box." "Sorry can't sell you any." ???

And I've yet to figure out what the point is for a "Sampler" of cigars that you cannot buy! What the hell kind of marketing is that? :angry:

In order to sell the sampler they have to include at least one "must have" cigar. In the case of this sampler, I'm fine with all 5 of 'em! :)

EDIT: Especially the Shark!!

In order to sell the sampler they have to include at least one "must have" cigar. In the case of this sampler, I'm fine with all 5 of 'em! :)

EDIT: Especially the Shark!!
Exactly, it's a good sampler, certainly better than the green band they had last year. Personally, I think that's why they put the Sand Shark in there for this year. Basically you're paying a premium price for the Shark, the rest fill out the sampler. Damn, now I'm almost talking myself into getting one of those damn things just so I can have the Shark...although another WOAM never hurt either! ;) I'm just SOOOO far over my cigar budget for the month! :blush: ???

Exactly, it's a good sampler, certainly better than the green band they had last year. Personally, I think that's why they put the Sand Shark in there for this year. Basically you're paying a premium price for the Shark, the rest fill out the sampler. Damn, now I'm almost talking myself into getting one of those damn things just so I can have the Shark...although another WOAM never hurt either! ;) I'm just SOOOO far over my cigar budget for the month! :blush: ???

:D :D I'm hoping my wife doesn't pay close attention to the checking account this month!

:D :D I'm hoping my wife doesn't pay close attention to the checking account this month!
Mine opens the mail! But it's all good, long as we pay the bills, she's cool. Hell, most of the time if I show her a cigar, she can tell me what it is, brand and vitola...she pays attention. Good woman!

Heck, she even worked on an Opus with me one day! OK, only a few puffs!
OpusLinda.jpg

That is what I call a GOOD WOMAN!

My wife will take a puff every now and again. But she's completely fine with my smoking cigars. Good for her...she'd otherwise be out on her ear. :)

Did I say that out loud???

LOL :)

That is what I call a GOOD WOMAN!

My wife will take a puff every now and again. But she's completely fine with my smoking cigars. Good for her...she'd otherwise be out on her ear. :)

Did I say that out loud???

LOL :)
Easy to talk like a smart ass when she cant hear you! :sign:

I just got mine today, and yes the sand shark is the rarest but the others are still kind of hard to find unless you really look around. Overall I think it is a fair deal, that it works out to 10 bucks a stick.

I just got mine today, and yes the sand shark is the rarest but the others are still kind of hard to find unless you really look around. Overall I think it is a fair deal, that it works out to 10 bucks a stick.
I can buy the other 4 any day all day. The deal at $10 is a great deal, just to get the Shark alone.

Easy to talk like a smart ass when she cant hear you! :sign:

Ain't that the truth... :whistling:

How was the packaging? Anything special?

I can buy the other 4 any day all day. The deal at $10 is a great deal, just to get the Shark alone.

you can get WOAM's any day of the week? Where at...let me know I will buy a box!

you can get WOAM's any day of the week? Where at...let me know I will buy a box!
Not by the box, but you can always get 4 at a time!

I think that's fiction!