• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Carlos Torano Virtuoso Pre-Orders

Tarheel Cigars

Ok folks, the Virtuoso's are starting to show up here and there. The factory is filling back orders. I have set up my account, gotten the pricelist, and placed my order. I was told by my sales rep that I can expect my order to ship out next week, but he couldnt be any more specific. I didn't want to overdo the order and cause further delays so I kept it to a minimum, 3 boxes of each size. There will be more where those came from later, but for right now I'm gonna break these 12 boxes into 5 packs. Here are the prices for the 5ers, as well as my box prices.

5 Packs

Encore $22.45
Forte $24.45
Maestro $26.45
Crescendo (torp) $26.45

Boxes

Encore $99.95
Forte $109.95
Maestro $119.95
Crescendo (torp) $119.95

I have set up a pre-order Virtuoso Page and listed the 5 packs. Reserve yours now. Let me know if you have any questions whatsover. My email address is admin@tarheelcigars.com and the number is posted all over the website.

Let the Virtuoso Begin...

http://www.tarheelcigars.com/ctvirtuosocigars.html

check out our Samplers page for more 5 packs as well as a nice variety sampler of 10 large puros like VintageRP, Cuban Parejo, CuAvana, Hoyo, & Oliveros gold.

follow this link to our sampler page:
Samplers

Weekly Cigar Special:

Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 5 Packs for just $17.95. Click here for this deal...

Ed
Your Friend with a Cigar Shop
Tarheel Cigars
http://www.tarheelcigars.com/

I can recommend giving this cigar a try. I did a review of the cigar after the RTDA. You can view it here.

From what I remember from the show, the prices look spot on.

Shibumi said:
:whistling: The cigar emporium = Tarheel cigars SEE HERE
[snapback]245876[/snapback]​

I recognize that fact. My comments were focused on the cigars, not the vendor. Don't care if you buy then from TC or someone else, just recommending that you give them a try. Thought the prices would at least be a good basis for everyone.

Now, stop whistling at me. :D

Got a box of Encores reserved from another vendor. I'll post a review when I smoke one. :thumbs:

cigardawg said:
Shibumi said:
:whistling: The cigar emporium = Tarheel cigars SEE HERE
[snapback]245876[/snapback]​

I recognize that fact. My comments were focused on the cigars, not the vendor. Don't care if you buy then from TC or someone else, just recommending that you give them a try. Thought the prices would at least be a good basis for everyone.

Now, stop whistling at me. :D
[snapback]245888[/snapback]​

I knew you where reccommending the cigar not the vendor, I just wanted to let people know about them. The whistle was in general, not towards you. Sorry.

I just had a signiture last night that was pretty good. I can't wait to try one of these. :)