• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Carolina Reaper

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
http://youtu.be/wWQnx84cVAk

FYI
savory spice shop has a reaper hot sauce available for purchase online for $21 for a 2 oz bottle. Ingredients are reaper peppers and vinagar.

All I can say is this in chant, "Jimmy,Jimmy.Jimmy,Jimmy,Jimmy.Jimmy,"

Nice video, I could almost feel the heat watching it.

Haha! The kid seemed to handle it better! Did you hear him ask the 12 year old if he thought it was hotter than the Moruga Scorpion pepper?! That kid must have an iron stomach (and sphincter). I get the hiccups too, when I eat something spicy. CMontoya79, didn't you win a CP hot pepper eating contest before? Or am I confusing that with a saltine cracker challenge?

*the fun starts around 4:55 of the video

I get relish from a friend that makes a ghost, scorpion, and reaper version.  Great stuff to put on everything.  I have a jar of those reapers pickled and ate one to test on a BSA camp out.  Now I let the boys use the relish just because it's a game for them to see who does it.  They do like.  I won't let them eat a reaper after I ate one.

DG

Diesel Grinch said:
I get relish from a friend that makes a ghost, scorpion, and reaper version.  Great stuff to put on everything.  I have a jar of those reapers pickled and ate one to test on a BSA camp out.  Now I let the boys use the relish just because it's a game for them to see who does it.  They do like.  I won't let them eat a reaper after I ate one.

DG

Holyyy....Have you been posting all this time?

No.  Every so often I see something that I feel like chiming in on.  Between family and work something has to give.

DG

AshesTwoAshes said:
Haha! The kid seemed to handle it better! Did you hear him ask the 12 year old if he thought it was hotter than the Moruga Scorpion pepper?! That kid must have an iron stomach (and sphincter). I get the hiccups too, when I eat something spicy. CMontoya79, didn't you win a CP hot pepper eating contest before? Or am I confusing that with a saltine cracker challenge?

*the fun starts around 4:55 of the video

Both. I consumed a Bhut Jolokia aka Ghost pepper

I got my Reaper seeds just waiting for the window sill to warm up enough.