• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Carson City/Reno/Sparks/Lake Tahoe

Yesi

I just moved to Carson City. Are there any CP members nearby who would like to meet up for a smoke sometime?

Also, does anyone have recommendations for cigar lounges in the area? I visited Fumare in Reno last week (very nice!), but other than that I haven't had a chance to explore the local b&ms, so any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Yesi is there a little culture shock difference between Carson City and New York?

You better keep smoking just to stay sane!

I lived in Gardnerville for a year so I know where you are at! LOL!

Good luck.

PJ

I just moved to Carson City. Are there any CP members nearby who would like to meet up for a smoke sometime?

Also, does anyone have recommendations for cigar lounges in the area? I visited Fumare in Reno last week (very nice!), but other than that I haven't had a chance to explore the local b&ms, so any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Fumare is fantastic, it's been a few years I hope I can make it back there soon.

Yesi is there a little culture shock difference between Carson City and New York?

You better keep smoking just to stay sane!

I lived in Gardnerville for a year so I know where you are at! LOL!

Good luck.

PJ
LOL! There definitely was somewhat of a culture shock when I first got here. It's waaay different than New York and everyone here thinks I talk funny.
laugh.gif
Howe
ver, it is sort of nice to get away from all the madness of the city.
I just moved to Carson City. Are there any CP members nearby who would like to meet up for a smoke sometime? Also, does anyone have recommendations for cigar lounges in the area? I visited Fumare in Reno last week (very nice!), but other than that I haven't had a chance to explore the local b&ms, so any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Fumare is fantastic, it's been a few years I hope I can make it back there soon.

Isn't it? Such a cozy lounge, friendly staff, and the selection available in the humidor is incredible.
Let me know when ever you're in the area so we can have a stogie together. :)

I'll be up in South Lake Tahoe in early August if you're interested.

[font="'Lucida Sans Unicode"]
I'll be up in South Lake Tahoe in early August if you're interested.
You know I'd lo[/font]
[font="'Lucida Sans Unicode"]ve to meet you honey! Im down. :) LMK when you're in Tahoe. [/font][font="'Lucida Sans Unicode"]
[/font]

oh no. Thanks for replying on my introduction post. I am curious why one would move from Queens NY to Reno.

Hope the acclimation time is minimal.

oh no. Thanks for replying on my introduction post. I am curious why one would move from Queens NY to Reno.

Hope the acclimation time is minimal.
No prob.

City life was stressful and I wanted to try something different. :) Of course, being a city girl all my life getting acclimated has been tough...the people here sure aren't like the people in NYC, thats for sure!

Don't let her kid you, to her anyone west of Long Island is consider a "Weird West Coaster" :laugh:

Don't let her kid you, to her anyone west of Long Island is consider a "Weird West Coaster" :laugh:
People from the South and Midwest I still consider normal...now you know I love you guys out here, but I have yet to meet a normal west coaster. Hopefully someone will prove me wrong!

I thought I had a culture shock when I moved to Watertown, NY. But all the way to Nevada....yikes! :laugh: