• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Fuente Las Vegas

vengo97

Reaction score
So my brother is Vegas right now, and I was going to ask him to swing thru there and see what the selection is. My questions are:

1. Is it any easier to get hard to come by smokes, Eg. Opus, or Anjeo??

2. How are the prices?? Are they out of control high?? Would it be worth having him pick me up a box??

3. Do you have any other suggestions??

Thanks for the input. He's going to be over in that area tomorrow, and I want to know if it's worth having him pick me something up.

Prices are very high, but actually less than other spots on the strip. There are lots of harder to find stuff that you won't see at your local. The Casa Fuente line is only available at the store. Decent cigars, but I am not sure if they are worth the coin. Of course your mileage may vary...

I would at least have pick up a stick or two of the Casa Fuente line... IMO, very good!!!

:thumbs:

Casa Fuente's are worth it if you're up at the tables. A bit pricy but having not tried an Opus yet, one of the best cigars in taste, burn and construction I've had.

If you're going to be in Vegas, it's worth a couple of hours. As has been mentioned, prices are very high, but in line with or maybe a bit better than other shops on the strip in Vegas. Where else can you get an Opie, an Anejo, or a Casa Fuente smoke, and enjoy it with a supurb mojito with very attractive wait staff? No many places I can think of.... :cool:

If you score on the tables, this is a good place to really splurge. If you don't, it's still a very nice diversion for a couple of hours.

Have fun - B.B.S.

Forbiddens top out over $100 a pop. Never had one, I doubt I ever will. For that kinda bread, there are entirely too many other cigars worth having. Or it's another rack at the poker tables.

I'm in Vegas every six or so weeks and I don't make it a point to go. I walk past, sometimes a few times in one day, and have no desire to stop there. The first time I went in I found that the prices are out of control. I picked up a GOF since I was there, but wasn't impressed.

If it was you that was in Vegas, I'd say go check it out, understanding in advance that it's pricey so you're not too shocked. If there are particular sticks that you gotta gotta have, ask him to see if they have 'em and bite the bullet if it's worth it to you.

In short: Visit if you're there personally; you only go around once. :)

1 - Yes, you can find deals all over the place for the HTF Fuentes. The main sticks that can be only found there regularly are the AF 13 and the Casa Fuente line. I can't say much for the AF 13 since I'm not willing to sell my left cornea for one yet, but the Casa Fuente line isn't bad, not worth the money imo, but not bad overall.

2 - Well, they are strip prices, mostly gouged on, but some of it I hope is used to pay the rent.

3 - Best off to go yourself, it IS the only Fuente boutique store around at this time. I heard there is a Davidoff inside the Venetian, and I will surely drop by that store next time I happen to be in Vegas. If you're there at Casa Fuente, grab a mojito and relax.

Thanks a lot for the replys.

I think I'll pass on having him stop there for me. Sounds like it would be worth checking out in person. I was hoping someone would say that I could have him pick up a couple of boxes there for a decient price. If they are marked up that much, I'll just wait to see it myself.

Its a pilgrimage that all Brothers should make at least once. I've been several times, but I don't feel the slightest need to buy there. However, last visit, I spent about $300.

Its a pilgrimage that all Brothers should make at least once. I've been several times, but I don't feel the slightest need to buy there. However, last visit, I spent about $300.

$300.00 HOLE DOLLARS :sign:

What did I miss. Humm sounds like some on was shopping in the back room, out of sight. ???

$300.00 HOLE DOLLARS :sign:

What did I miss. Humm sounds like some on was shopping in the back room, out of sight. ???

$3 for a glass of water, $297 for the stripp... er I mean waitresses. :sign:

It is a must place visit for all cigar smokers.

I visit Cf religiously.

-Best mojitos I have had.
-Great tobacco gran marnier infused Caipiranha
-sometimes you can score some HTH find fuentes (ie 85 Sg and DC Lanceros)
-Anejos and Opus up the wazoo grossly overpriced.
-great waitresses
-great place to PPL watch
-knowledagble staff

It is a must place visit for all cigar smokers.

I visit Cf religiously.

-Best mojitos I have had.
-Great tobacco gran marnier infused Caipiranha
-sometimes you can score some HTH find fuentes (ie 85 Sg and DC Lanceros)
-Anejos and Opus up the wazoo grossly overpriced.
-great waitresses
-great place to PPL watch
-knowledagble staff
Nope ... don't ever go there.

gallery_1983_260_7353.jpg

Well, that explains a lot! No wonder you and Jay are such pals!!!

I would have him check in to see if they had any 858 Sungrowns, Hemingway Sungrowns, or a Casa Fuente. They (IMHO) are worth the $$$.