• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Fuente

insight

Making friends everywhere!
So I just got a call from a buddy who is in vegas for the day and heading over to Casa Fuente. He said he will pick me up one super premium but only one. Which one should I have him get? Should I go with something from the Casa Fuente line or a forbidden X (or the like)?

So I just got a call from a buddy who is in vegas for the day and heading over to Casa Fuente. He said he will pick me up one super premium but only one. Which one should I have him get? Should I go with something from the Casa Fuente line or a forbidden X (or the like)?

Go for a Casa Fuente Corona Gorda (or whatever vitola you tend to like). Or, if he's paying, tell him to pick up a Destino al Siglo "AF 13" :)

Gotta put in another vote for picking up a Casa Fuente. Those other smokes are nice to look at, but the price on the CFs is pushing it as is. All sizes recommended.

Go for a Casa Fuente Corona Gorda (or whatever vitola you tend to like). Or, if he's paying, tell him to pick up a Destino al Siglo "AF 13" :)

What are these going for now in Vegas? I have no experience with those beauties, but I have smoked a couple of the CF Corona Gorda :thumbs: as such they get my recommendation.

CYG

Believe the 13's sell for a buck and quarter. :0

Yes they do and Moki's site has the current up to date prices as well. Since I was just there the first week of Sept. As for what your friend should get...that really depends on what you like. I'd recommend any Casa Fuente unless your friend really loves you, I'd ask for a Forbidden X Lancero which is $65. :thumbs:

Yes they do and Moki's site has the current up to date prices as well. Since I was just there the first week of Sept. As for what your friend should get...that really depends on what you like. I'd recommend any Casa Fuente unless your friend really loves you, I'd ask for a Forbidden X Lancero which is $65. :thumbs:

This is taken directly from Moki's site... so I think I'm missing something here.

MSRP: $130.00 per box of 13 cigars

That was the price when they were first released to the first 100 people who placed an order on CF a couple years ago. Since then, they've only been released as gifts from Carlito and through Casa Fuente who sells em for megbucks for no real good reason.

This is taken directly from Moki's site... so I think I'm missing something here.

MSRP: $130.00 per box of 13 cigars

You forgot to factor in the 1000% Casa Fuente mark-up.

As for the original question, Casa Fuente Corona Gorda is my favorite...but that Forbidden X Lancero sounds TASTY! For 65 bucks, i would probably do that instead of 3 CG's if I was there again.

Ding! Corona Corda it is. It sounds like he wants to smoke them 'out of the box' which makes me a little nervous, being as he has to drive to LA then to the bay area before that happens.

:0 :0 :0

Holy Crap almost sorry I asked. May have to mark that one off the list for a good while.

Ding! Corona Corda it is. It sounds like he wants to smoke them 'out of the box' which makes me a little nervous, being as he has to drive to LA then to the bay area before that happens.

Just have him pick up one of those Fuente Humi Bags if you are worried about the sticks and your friend doesn't have a travel humi. They work just fine and keep cigars fresh for a much longer time period than you are looking at.

CYG

I just got a call from a friend of mine today and he said he's in Vegas, I said "whoa Vince, you gotta hit this store for me today and pick me up a couple sticks. Corona Gorda it was and he's on the way to get me a 5er! Doing the happy dance.

Wade