• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Fuente

bigwhiteash

Binge Responsibly
I have a friend, (non-cigar-smoker), traveling to Las Vegas later this month, and I've asked him to hit up the Casa Fuente in Caesars Palace, just to pick up a couple of smokes for me. Having never been there, (Casa Fuente), I'm not sure what to have him get. Here's the question:

What would you purchase if you only had about $80.00 to spend?

I'm thinking a couple of Casa Fuentes, but I'd like a little feedback, since I've never been there. I would also like to be able to give him exact items to purchase, since he knows nothing of cigars.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dennis~

I'm going to be there from the 17th thru the 26th, YAY Vegas, I can't wait!!! :laugh: :laugh: :D ???

edit to say I'm going to pick up a couple of casa fuentes to bring back home with me, depends on how I do at the poker tables if I bring boxes of sharks home LOL :laugh:

4 Corona Gordas. Thats all you'll ever need for $80. The best Casa Fuente imho. Have fun, the waitresses are the best part. Everything else there is way over msrp, but they'll have most of the fuente htf's.

John

I just had a friend pick me up a nice fiver for 110bucks

That would give you 5 of the 7 sizes :thumbs:

Damn, those Casa Fuente cigars look pretty. I gotta get to Vegas someday so I can get me a couple of those.

Damn, those Casa Fuente cigars look pretty. I gotta get to Vegas someday so I can get me a couple of those.

Agreed! You only live once. Next time I'm in Vegas and I get ahead at any table I'm cashing in and heading there.

I agree with all that has been said. I had a friend from the board grab me some stuff while he was there a bit ago and for $200.00 I got about 5 or 6 cigars. He also implied that the ladies where very nice :whistling: indeed.

Jim

I'd recommend spending $150 including tax etc (because all prices include tax) and get the Casa Fuente sampler, one of each size...then you'll know next time...

Get anything that is Casa Fuente brand or HTF items............all other brands, which can be had at other places much cheaper, are jacked.............and yes, the waitress staff is very, um, nice.

The wife went to Vegas last Labor Day. She brought me back two torpedoes and three Churchills. Myself and a good friend smoked the two torpedoes a couple weeks ago at a party celebrating a momentous occasion for him.

They were great! Really enjoyed them. Expensive, but that's the point at such events....to enjoy something you wouldn't normally.

Nothing. I reserve the right to donate to the charities I choose.

Doc.