• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Fuente

I cannot remember this womans name to save me, but if anyone here ever gets the pleasure of dealing with her, she was GREAT! She turned us onto their 'Vegas Bombs', which are on the table in the pic :)

CasaFuente.jpg

As for smoking your own stuff, I had no issues whatsoever.

CasaFuente2.jpg

Jeffrey L.

Her name is Allisha! Don't know the correct spelling. But the best looking girl at that location IMO!

YMMV

PJ

I have never had a problem taking my own but did draw some unwanted attention one time when I was walking out of the walk in humidor with a couple of my own Opus X cigars in my shirt pocket. Luckily for me I had put white bands on them with the date I purchased them. The manager handled the whole thing well but it could have been a bad situation for me. As stupid as it sounds it never dawned on me they would think I was stealing cigars. Live and learn.

You guys might also enjoy Rhumbar at the Mirage. It's open until 1-2 am and is cigar friendly inside and out on the patio. I love the atmosphere and there is quite a bit more eye candy crawling all over the place.

The staff there is great. They treated my mandrill Aristophanes extremely well a couple visits back

phototr.jpg