• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Castello Pipe Connection....

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
I love this type of pipe (shape/size)
pdcastegg1.jpg
and missed out on this auction. It's a "Collection KKK" w/ a Dunhill size 6 size.

If anyone has a source they'd like to share, with "reasonable" Castello prices, I'd greatly apprecate it. Thanks! ;)

Floyd T. :D

Mike....thanks for the link. The prices there are pretty much in line with what I've found. In fact, Michelle (my wife) bought me a Castello and a Trevor Talbert pipe for Fathers Day!!!! :love: Once I get some pics of 'em, I'll post 'em. Great pipes! :D

Thanks again, for thinkin' of me!

Floyd T. :sign:

Wascal...very nice. We have similar taste in "style" of pipes. I lean more towards the "bent"-type pipes.

Here's Michelle's logic......."...Floyd, what's the diference between buying a $2000 pipe or buying four $500 pipes...." :0 :0 My reply was, "...I ain't freakin' buyin' four $500 pipes!!!!" She got to lookin' at a bunch of sites and fell in love with a few that were $$$$$$. I am truly a lucky man!!! ;)

Floyd T. :sign:

PS: She doesn't read my posts so I'm not suckin' up!!!!!! :thumbs:

Looks like you both got some real beauties!! No Tsuges, Talberts (but I keep looking at his Ligne Bretagne line)or Castellos in my racks yet, but I keep hopin' that a bargain Sea Rock (no 'K's' necessary) will come my way on the 'Bay. :laugh: