• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Catch me up, PLEASE!

blair

Okay, Gents (and Dawn and Melly),

Catch me up to speed. I have been out for too long. I have no chance of catching up with the latest goings on of CP (especially with the crash). Since the time that I have been away I have: finished my thesis (you're welcome to a copy - PM me if you are interested in the GPS), finished my master's in electrical engineering (UofA), spent 3 weeks in a hotel, two weeks in Colorado, four months at my new job (US Naval Observatory), closed on our new home in Alexandria, VA (outside D.C.), and am presently trying to calculate how many cigars I owe in lost CP lotteries.

With this thread, please post the recent highlights. If there is a MUST-SEE-CP, post it here. With the recent onslaught of newbies, the posts are coming in pretty damn quick. I can't read them all. Post here the things that shouldn't be missed!

PS. I finally have a new LONG TERM (that feels good to say) address. Addy in profile. (house-warming gifts welcome... :D )

:D Nice to see you back and settled in after all the activity in your life of late.

As far as catching you up.....I have no idea how to tackle THAT job!! :D

The "I GOT CRAPPED ON AT WORK PASS" hits the road first thing in the morning.

WELCOME BACK BRO!!!

hey, welcome back.

i don't recall you before...

hmm, guesh i'm still a newbie

thejollyco said:
hey, welcome back.

Well, that's news in itself! How in the hell do you have that many posts in that few of days!? Wow... way to get in there! :thumbs:

blair said:
thejollyco said:
hey, welcome back.

Well, that's news in itself! How in the hell do you have that many posts in that few of days!? Wow... way to get in there! :thumbs:
That would be a result of another part of your absence. He was one of the members lost during the month rollover. Rod was kind enough to reinstate most of our posts despite having to recreate new accounts.

By the way, I guess I'm kinda new too. I got here right before the crash. Nice to meet ya. :)

LMAO!! The site crashed and we all had to join again on the same day. All of us within 1 and a half months i think.

Phil

BTW nice to meet you! :D

and by the way, phil is a mad poster.

i have no idea how he has so many.

Yea, I'd have to say the site going to the new host then getting jacked by the new host and the whole photo gallery being held hostage by the new host then all the CP brothers getting medeivel on the new host, has to be the main highlight for the last month or so.

Glad to see you back, got any lone wolf's left???

Welcome back bro. Grab yourself some popcorn and enjoy the next ride! :thumbs:

Sam

Welcome back and congratulations on all of your successes! :thumbs:

Welcome back bro! Glad to hear the thesis was completed. If, by GPS, you're referring to Global Positioning Sattelites - then yes - I'd be interested. Do you need my email?

Dave ;)

gibu said:
Glad to see you back, got any lone wolf's left???
In fact, I do have a few left? Why, do you want them back? :D

Just kidding. Actually, I like having them for fishing or mowing the lawn, etc. Something to puff on.

No no, their all yours. Their actually not too bad for your purposes. I don't smoke as often as you so I just wasn't getting through them. Glad to see there actually being enjoyed.

Nope, just wondering and remembering how funny some of the posts in that contest were. :D

Welcome back bud.

Well, Blair, I won the "Cigarpass Member of the Year", which means that everyone is supposed to send me two of their best cigars. Hate that you missed that, but my addy is in my profile if you need it.

ALostTexan

ALostTexan said:
Well, Blair, I won the "Cigarpass Member of the Year", which means that everyone is supposed to send me two of their best cigars. Hate that you missed that, but my addy is in my profile if you need it.

ALostTexan
Really? Aww crap. Well, congratulations. You definately deserve the title. What with your honesty, integrity, and all. I'll get those cigars out to you ASAP!

:sign: :sign: :sign: