• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CBid Purchase

wolfmonk

The big brown truck made a stop at my house today and left the following

gallery_9240_1023_78183.jpg

I haven't tried a few of these before, so I'm looking forward to that.

I just got the Aurora 5er sampler from CBid - I've never tried those either. I do however have an emerald in my vino sent by a BOTL that just waiting to get smoked!

~ t

The big brown truck made a stop at my house today and left the following

gallery_9240_1023_78183.jpg

I haven't tried a few of these before, so I'm looking forward to that.

Nice haul! Only one I'm not a fan of is the obsidian, and it is okay. Emeralds and the man of war are very good sticks.

I did some first time cbid stuff myself. Got some 5 Vegas A's (5 pack) and made a bid on a 10 pack also. Now, I just wish that site wasn't linked to MY credit card. :)

Cbid does have a strange draw, doesn't it though? I've spent way more there in the past month than I ever intended to. My coolerdor is getting a little bit cramped and I've been pricing other coolers - looking for a deal to take the overflow. I may end up just using a large LockNLock that I have a bunch of junk in. Or maybe I just need to smoke more to make room...

Nice!

Just won a bid myself on a box of 25 Torano Exodus Silver Corona Grande...saw these on FSS for $97 got'em for $58.
Yeah, pretty happy about it.

Nice deal! I keep hoping to catch a deal on a fiver of the 1916 maduros. I used to like them a lot.

Congrats on the haul. If you are patient, you definitely can find some good deals! Personally, I like the Obsidian. I find them to be well balanced with a rich taste profile. However, they tend to have a firm draw and burn problems. Put it aside for awhile and let it rest a bit. In addition, I found that it really helps if you dry box it for a day or let it sit on the counter for 3-4 hrs before you smoke it. You can pick them up at times for less than 2.00. At that price, their hard to beat!

Leeroy697 - These days I live in Hazeltucky. I lived in Detroit for many years, but finally gave up the ghost last year and left. I don't think I have ever made a better decision and should have made it sooner, but I'm a little stubborn.

Dubya - Hopefully I'll like the Obsidian much more than I did the Achilles, which I didn't really like much at all - though some of those issues might be solved with dry boxing. I still have a couple Achilles sitting in the humi, so next time I'll try that and with any luck it'll be a better experience.

Haven't tried the Achilles. Only the Obsidian and Signature 1932. I really like the Signature 1932. :p

Haven't tried the Achilles. Only the Obsidian and Signature 1932. I really like the Signature 1932. :p

One of my favorite cigars of all time is the 1932.

I can't stand the obsidian either... The achilles just seems like another shit blend thrown out there like the obsidian.

I can't stand the obsidian either... The achilles just seems like another shit blend thrown out there like the obsidian.

No really...tell us how you really feel! :laugh:

the obsidian was pretty nice in my opinion. i do also like the 5vegas A. enjoy 'em! i'll have to check out CBid i haven't ventured that route yet...