• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Celebrate with me 9/13 8pm eastern

obmike

So... all of my cigars are fair game on any day. However, I bought two of these when they came out and they have just been sitting in the humidor.

My oldest daughter just had our first grandchild. I'm working in the hospital all night, but tomorrow night the Gran Reserva will "be no more" (in the words of Monty Python).

Virtually light something up with me 9/13 at 8pm eastern. Whatever it is will be fine - even a White Owl.

Mike

Will do. and congratulations on the first grandchild. Boy or girl? Pics?

Congratulations! I will be thinking of you and your family at 8:00pm as, I will fire up a stick with ya.......

I'll setup a video herf if you would like to have a herf for the occasion. Either way, I'll join in on the festivities and have a cigar for the special day!

Actually, why not, I'll start one up tonight at 8 EST and 5 PST if anyone wants to join in, feel free, you're all more than welcome! Hopefully you'll be there Mike!

I'll try to get around and join you guys this time ! (I'm babysitting the two boys of my gy sister tonight...pratice makes perfect they say)

Congrats, I will think about you at 8 EST, but won't be home.

OB, you are now in deep do do. A grandchild is simply something you can't believe happened to you and it is a treat that just keeps giving. I am ever so happy for you and wish I could see the enjoyment that will bring to you.

Very best of wishes.

Congratulations, but I can't play. I'll be at a Carolina Chocolate Drops concert.

Doc

Congratulations! I started celebrating early for you... being on European time and all. :D

Congrats! I will not be able to start at 5pm PST, but I will have something special for you tonight.

Also happy to oblige. Will dig into the humidor for a special smoke on your special day.

Congratulations.

The honorary video herf for Mike's new grand child is under way! http://tinychat.com/arrowchat3319574936

Not only did I smoke one - I smoked four and had some of my best beers!!!

I hope my headache goes away soon!